Celebrations® 2014 Football Party Giveaway Official Rules
To enter the Giveaway, please visit our Football Party Giveaway Page!
To enter the Giveaway, please visit our Football Party Giveaway Page!
CELEBRATIONS® Football Party Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: CELEBRATIONS® Football Party Giveaway (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 pm EST on 1/13/2014 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on 1/26/2014 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: You must be 18 or older and send an invitation from the Celebrations “Football Party” electronic invitation collection to a minimum of 3 recipients during the Promotion Period. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person.
There are Two Steps to enter:
A.STEP ONE: during the Promotional Period visit www.celebrations.com and create a free account. If you already have one goto Step Two.
B.STEP TWO: goto
http://www.celebrations.com/gallery/collection/football-party-invitations during the Promotional Period and send one of the digital invitations in that collection to at least three (3) friends and family. Entrant can choose from Free invitations in collection or purchase Premium invitations from the collection. Purchasing a Premium invitation from the collection will not improve an entrants chances of winning.
ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. One (1) entry per person. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Promotion are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. By entering you understand that a) the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use your entry and excerpts of your entry in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting entries or portions thereof on its website, Facebook page, advertising. etc; b) you grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity; and c) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor
3. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): One (1) Winner will be chosen and will receive the following items a) One (1) "New York Ristorante Market Box" from 1-800-BASKETS.COM® (Product Code 106101, ARV $49.99 USD); b) One (1) "Colonial Chocolate Assortment Box" from Fannie May® (Product Code: 82000, ARV $24.99 USD); c) One (1) "Tailgate Party Box" from Cheryl's® (Product Code: 112811, ARV $39.99 USD); d) One (1) "Jumbo Snack Box" from The Popcorn Factory® (Product Code: CS9901, ARV $50.00 USD); e) One (1) Large "Lemon Martini Bouquet" from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® (Product Code 91078, ARV $59.99 USD); and f) Three (3) packs of Chipotle Pork Burgers from Stock Yards® (Product Code: 3100, ARV $74.85 USD). ARV of all items is $299.81USD.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1/27/2014 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by e-mail. Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one prize per entrant during the Sweepstakes.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Celebrations account associated with the submitted entry. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and families of Celebrations.com, LLC. (“Sponsor”) their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit http://www.celebrations.com/c/read/football-party-giveaway from approximately 2/1/14 through 3/15/2014.
8. SPONSOR & ADMINITRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Celebrations.com LLC., One Old Country Road, Suite 500, Carle Place, NY 11514.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER CELEBRATIONS.COM LLC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2014 CELEBRATIONS.COM LLC.
Check out all of the great recipes and party ideas from Coryanne, our Kitchen Living Expert and entertaining contributor!Read More »