Pumpkin Pie Biscoff Parfait
Check out our Pumpkin Pie Biscoff Parfait and discover more inspiration on Celebrations.com
12 Biscoff Cookies, crushed into crumbs ( buy in supermarket)
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 large tub (12 oz.) whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed, divided
1. In a medium bowl, combine Biscoff Cookie crumbs and butter. Divide the crumbs into the bottoms of your trifle glasses. Gently press crumbs to form an even layer of crust.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined and creamy.
3. Use a spatula to fold in half of the whipped topping. Gently combine ingredients until no streaks remain.
4. To assemble the parfaits: Pipe or spoon a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the Biscoff crust followed by a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers until your trifle reaches the top of your glassor jar.
5. Store parfaits in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with Biscoff cookie crumbs.
comments powered by Disqus