Skinny Crockpot Parmesan Spinach Dip
It’s so easy to fall into eating poorly during tailgate season. There are fattening (and delicious) foods at every turn, and it’s just so hard to say no. This easy Skinny Crockpot Parmesan Spinach Dip is the perfect solution. It tastes just as good as the fatty stuff, with half the calories. Take this to your next tailgate, and I guarantee it won’t last long.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (1 package), thawed. (Pat out the excess liquid with a paper towel)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cup shredded low moisture/low fat mozzarella cheese
- Pinch fresh pepper to taste
Combine all of the ingredients and mix until well combined
Place ingredients in a slow cooker on high, stirring occasionally. Once dip is hot, you can set the cooker on warm while serving.
Serve with baked pita chips, or crackers.