Summary: A game where you compete to make the best baby sock rose at a baby shower.
Ages: from 12 and up
Recommended Number of Players:
4 or more
Make a centerpiece ahead of time to show as examples of the finished product.
Each player has 5 minutes to make the best looking sock rose as possible.
1. With the toe towards you, left lay a baby sock in front of you.
2. Place the two wires on the top of the toe.
3. Start rolling from the toe, holding the wire inside the rolled part as you go. End the roll at the open end of the sock.
4. Holding tightly to the middle of the sock so that you still have the wire inside, use the green floral tape to secure the end of the sock to the wire.
5. Continue rolling the wire with the floral tape to the end.
Let the mother of the newborn judge the socks and declare a winner.