Summary: Sea Battle is an active kids game played outside.
Ages: From 6 to 10
Recommended Number of Players/Teams:
Ten players (or an even number)
1. Make the two ships using the boxes. Cut off one long side for the entry into the boat
2. Optional: Paint the boxes to look like ships
How to Play:
1. Put the boxes about 10’-15’ apart.
2. Split the guests into two even crews. Have the crews get into their ships.
3. Battles start one crew at a time. Give the “missiles” (the balls) to one crew, so they can attack the other ship.
4. When you yell ‘FIRE!’ the crew with the missiles starts hurling them at the other guests. They get a hit if a ball lands inside the other crew’s ship. The crew that is being pelted can try and deflect the balls or catch them and toss them back, but they can’t remove balls that have landed in their ship and throw them back out.
5. When the crew doing the attacking is out of missiles, tally up the number that made it into the opposing teams ship.
6. Switch roles. When the second team runs out of missiles, tally up the number again.
The team that scored the most hits wins.