I know you are getting ready to eat wings while watching the big game. Stray away from the usual buffalo sauce and try these spicy sweet saucy wings. They're finger licking good!
3 lb chicken wings
1/2 cup honey and
1/2 cup ketchup tomato
2 Tbs Worcestershire
2 Tbs red wine vinegar
1 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Tabasco to taste
For Cilantro Lime Sauce:
1 cup Greek yogurt
1. Combine honey, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper and Tabasco. Add wings; toss to coat well.
2. Refrigerate over night.
3. Place wings on a barbecue grill; grill over medium high heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning often and basting with reserved marinade, until wings are cooked.
4. For super saucy wings, reserve or make extra marinade....reduce on low heat on stove top and toss wings again once they are off the grill.
1. Combine 1 cup of Greek yogurt with 1 lime juiced and zested, 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro and 1 clove of minced garlic.
2. Place in refrigerator for one hour before serving.
These sweet and spicy wings are finger lickin' good!
Our basic batch requires just 3 ingredients and is perfect when you need wings fast.
A drier recipe, though no less delicious, these chicken wings are easy to make.