Daisies are a symbol of the simplicity and newness of spring. Freshen up your Easter brunch table with these delightful little paper flowers. Follow these easy instructions for beautiful blooms that are almost as sweet as the real thing.
DIY Easter Daises Craft Instructions
1. Supplies – all the paper products are pre-cut and ready to make using the Paper Source Daisy Flower Pack Kit. You’ll also need a glue stick and some scissors.
2. If you want, use your scissors to snip the tip off of the end of each petal. If you like the look, you can keep the tips on.
3. Put a crease lengthwise into each petal—it adds a three dimensional effect.
4. Repeat this three more times.
5. Use your glue stick on the center of one of your flowers, then place another flower on top. Attach so that the petals are splayed, not on top of each other.
6. Continue to add layers until all four flowers are on top of each other.
7. Add a green disc (included in your kit) to the center of your flower.
8. Add a yellow disc on top of the green and you’re all set!