Here's a great project that repurposes extra cupcake wrappers you may have laying around the house. These charming little paper egg pom poms are the perfect decorating touch to any Easter brunch or springtime party.
1. Choose colorful Easter egg-like cupcake wrappers.
2. Fold one wrapper in half and mark the top tip (you're going to trim the edge so it will have an egg shape).
3. Cut off the top tip... You may have to try it a few times to get it right but when you open it up it should have an egg shape
4. Fold back in half with the pattern on the inside of the fold
5. You will need to repeat this 10 times.
6. Use glue to attach one flap from two wrappers together continue to add on until you create an accordion shape.
7. Before you close the last flap insert a string, or ribbon. Glue together and hang alongside several others for a sweet decoration.