We all know how much we Celebrations.com girls love a good cupcake. No birthday party in our office is complete without a batch of cupcakes to devour in the conference room. But I see a fundamental problem with this concept. WHY do we need to wait for birthdays and special occasions to enjoy a perfectly good, easily accessible, stress relieving cupcake?!
It’s a crime I tell ya!
These days I’m into living an active and healthy lifestyle, but that doesn’t mean I need to deprive myself of an occasional sugary indulgence (behind my trainer’s back of course).
So I decided to hang up a list on our bulletin board as a reminder that cupcakes should be enjoyed on a more regular basis. And when should one enjoy a cupcake?
I decided to come up with excuses to have a cupcake:
1. Because it’s Monday. Or Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Or Thursday. Or Friday.
2. Because you just got another Save the Date card from the last of your single friends (and you’re still setting up your online dating profile).
3. Because you ran out of ice cream.
4. Because it’s almost a full moon out.
5. Because the bakery was about to close and you didn’t want them to throw away an innocent cupcake.
6. Because you just found your first grey hair. Again.
7.Because you found a $5 bill on the street
8. Because you’re daughter finally ate broccoli.
9. Because you feel like it!
In case you missed the point; you should have a cupcake for any reason at any time!
There are many times throughout our busy lives that we don’t take a moment for ourselves and do something we enjoy just because we can. So bake up a batch of your favorite fruity cupcake recipe or pick some up on the way home tonight. Sit back, relax and have yourself a little sugary piece of heaven.
From photographers, to tent rentals, to party planners, search our party database to find the perfect vendor.