These adorable cupcakes look like miniature easter baskets - the jelly beans are the "eggs," the coconut is the "grass," and the licorice is the "handle."
*All photos courtesy of Karen Perkins
1. Bake Pilsbury Funfetti Cupcakes by following the directions on the back of the box.
2. Allow to cool before icing each one with vanilla icing.
3. In a medium bowl mix flaked coconut with 2-3 drops of green food coloring. Your desired color should represent "grass."
4. Sprinkle the green coconut on top of the vanilla iced cupcakes - it should stick nicely. Top with assorted Jelly Beans.
6. Poke a piece of shoe string licorice (about 4 - 5 inches long) on either side of the cupcake so it looks like a basket handle.
20 to 25 minutes
20 - 24 cupcakes