NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: CELEBRATIONS® "Cupcake Crown Photo Contest" (hereinafter the "Contest") begins at 12:00 PM EST on 1/16/12 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on 2/12/12 (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotional Period will be divided into two parts, an approximately two week Entry Period following by an approximately two week Voting Period as detailed in Section 2A and 3 respectively herein.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest visit http://www.celebrations.com/cupcakecrown between 12:00 AM EST on 1/16/12 thru 11:59 PM EST on 1/29/12 (the "Entry Period") and submit a photograph of your most creative, original & fun cupcake (hereinafter the "Entry" or "Entries"). Note the picture must only be of the cupcake and cannot contain any identifiable individuals in any photograph. You may enter the Contest only once.
2A. ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter or vote in the Contest are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
2B. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND that you are submitting your Entry on a non-confidential basis, and agree that if accepted Sponsor will publish your Entry for public voting, but Sponsor is under no obligation to accept or publish your Entry.
2C. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT (i) you are at least twenty one (21) years of age ; (ii) the Entry is original to you and you are the sole owner, creator, inventor and/or author of the Entry; (iii) you grant Sponsor the exclusive right to use of the Entry in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting Entries on its website, (iv) you grant Sponsor any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the Entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances to use the Entry; (v) use of the Entry will not infringe the rights of any third parties (including copyright, trademark, rights of likeness, rights of privacy and rights of publicity), and that you have all rights and permissions necessary for Sponsor's use of the Entry; (vi) you have full right and authorization to submit the Entry and that no other person or entity has or shall have any right, title or interest in or to the Entry; and (vii) the Entry has not been used, or permitted to be used, for publically available commercial purposes (excluding blogs), including but not limited to advertisements; and (viii) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from any use of the Entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. You also agree that you will not use, or allow someone else to use, the Entry for publically available commercial purposes, including, but not limited to advertisements.
3. VOTING: The Voting Period will begin 1/30/12 at 12:00 AM EST and end 2/12/12 at 11:59 PM EST. Website visitors may vote once each day and will be encouraged to vote on the photo's based equally on creativity, originality and sense of fun.
4. CONTEST PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"):
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive- a $2,500 Travel Voucher from Wyndham vacation Rentals (ARV $2,500 USD) Voucher can be used toward five-day/four-night accommodations for two at any of Wyndham Vacation Rentals' properties, subject to availability up to a total ARV of $2,500 USD. The voucher credit will first be applied to cover the costs of the accommodations, any remaining money will be provided to the voucher recipient in the form of a gift card or check. Any accommodation costs exceeding $2,500 USD are the responsibility of the voucher recipient. Terms and conditions can be found on www.wyndhamrentals.com Wyndham Travel Voucher cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. Winner must book by February 20, 2013. Void where prohibited. Wyndham Vacation Rentals and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
One (1) First Prize Winner will receive
- a "Kitchen Aid KSM75WH Stand Mixer, 4.5 Qt. Classic Plus Tilt Head" (ARV $299.99 USD)
One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive
- a bake ware prize pack from PfaltzGraff, that includes (1) Pedrini Melamine 3pc Mixing Bowl Set, (3) Pedrini 12 Cup Muffin Tin, (2) Pedrini 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tin, (2) Pedrini 6 Cup Jumbo Muffin (ARV $90.92);
Total ARV of all Contest prizes is $2,890.91USD.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Prizes will be awarded to the three Entries with the most votes at the end of the Voting Period.
4A. Online Voting to Determine the Winners: All photos will be posted at http://www.celebrations.com/cupcakecrown beginning approximately 12:00 PM EST on January 30th, 2012 and will be subject to voting by visitors to the Web Site until February 12, 2012 at11:59 PM EST. Visitors to the site will be encouraged to vote on photo's based equally on creativity and sense of fun. All Prizes will be determined from among the eligible submissions according to the highest number of visitor votes received. In the event of a tie vote, Sponsor will make the final determination of the prize winner. All Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by email address provided upon entry. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners' sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the voting process or the operation of the Contest or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or person. Entrants are expressly prohibited from offering incentives (money, cars, exotic vacations, Facebook credits, etc.) in exchange for votes. We hope you enjoy the Contest and encourage people to vote for your Entry, but compensating people for votes is prohibited and those Entries will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged Entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and families of Celebrations.com, LLC. ("Sponsor") their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit www.celebrations.com/cupcakecrown from 2/20/11 through 3/31/2012.
8. SPONSOR & ADMINITRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest are Celebration.com, LLC., One Old Country Road, Suite 500, Carle Place, NY 11514.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER CELEBRATIONS.COM, LLC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE CONTEST AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2012 CELEBRATIONS.COM, LLC.